8.24.2012

Delinquent...again

Hello All!

After taking what was only supposed to be a little time off, I think I'm actually prepared to jump back into the world of blogging. I had full tensions to post things all summer, but as usual, I got sidetracked and then we were out of the country for a few weeks on holidays. I'm back now, and with school starting back up soon, I might actually have some free time on my hands for blogging.

Stay tuned, as I have many posts written in my head that I just need to type up. Some topics you'll be seeing soon are: Crock-pot cooking (my oven has been dead for a it now, so I have become the Crock-pot Queen this summer), back to school crafts, some Halloween party ideas, and much more.

As for my own crafting, I haven't done too much.  I did buy some fabric and yarn on vacation in New England, so hopefully that inspires me to get my butt in gear.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and thanks for following along on my crazy adventures!

Cheers!
Sharon

P.S. Hi Aunt T!! Thanks for the kick in the butt! Miss you already!

No comments: